Uploading a website in cPanel is a simple process that involves transferring the website files from your local computer to the server using the cPanel File Manager or an FTP client. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to upload a website in cPanel using the File Manager:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Navigate to the "Files" section and click on the "File Manager" icon.
3. Choose the directory where you want to upload your website files. This is usually the "public_html" folder if you want to make your website live.
4. Click on the "Upload" button in the top menu bar.
5. Click on the "Select File" button, browse and select the website files you want to upload from your local computer.
6. Wait for the upload process to complete.
7. Once the upload is complete, you will see the uploaded files in the File Manager.
8. If your website files are zipped, extract them by right-clicking on the zip file and selecting "Extract" from the dropdown menu.
9. Check the website files to make sure they have been uploaded correctly.
That's it! You have now uploaded your website to your cPanel account. You can access your website by entering your domain name in a web browser.